Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I use Almay Nearly Naked Liquid Foundation, bought bare naturale concealer -which one goes first?

I didn't like the idea of mineral foundation since my skin is combination and I thought it'd dry my skin. So Almay is pretty good. I didn't use the Bare Naturale Concealer yet ---- can you guys tell me which one do I apply first?I use Almay Nearly Naked Liquid Foundation, bought bare naturale concealer -which one goes first?
Most people use the concealer first,but you can do it last. I've found minerals are really good but dont recomend those on tv.





You can go back when you're through, %26amp; retouch your concealer also.I use Almay Nearly Naked Liquid Foundation, bought bare naturale concealer -which one goes first?
You can use the concealer first to cover dark under the eyes, freckles you don't like, breakouts or uneven color on your face. Let it set for a minute then apply your foundation. If you feel the concealer is too light or dark, you can mix it on top of your hand with the foundation to customize the color. If you ever see a product call foundation base, be sure to buy it because it goes on first and really works wonders for the complexion. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment