Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do i get a burning sensation around my eyes occasionally when i apply liquid foundation around it?

The areas tend to turn a little red after that. Also, is make-up base important before applying make-up?Why do i get a burning sensation around my eyes occasionally when i apply liquid foundation around it?
It could be, and is highly likely, that your skin is being irritated due to your foundation (or whatever products cause this). Try to get products that say ';hypoallergenic'; on the label. These products will cause little to no irritation.





As for primers, I'd say yes. They keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. I use one. I have noticed a difference in makeup application and in my skin's health. I break out less and my makeup goes on smoother.





I hope that helps. :DWhy do i get a burning sensation around my eyes occasionally when i apply liquid foundation around it?
You could be allergic to it! May I suggest clinique! I am very sensible.. so they even suggest what's best for you and your skin and around your eyes! it's a bit pricy though!
You might be allergic to it see your doctor or you might change brands

No comments:

Post a Comment