Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What Liquid Foundation works the best?

well i want to know about a liquid foundation that stays on all day


and is not oily, because my skin is always really oily by the middle of the day. One that won't make you break out. I use cover girl clear makeup.What Liquid Foundation works the best?
Revlon ColorStay!!





I use it right now and love it! It stays on all day even though I have oily skin like you (don't forget to brush on some loose powder in the morning to set it) and the color comes on really even. Plus, it has a full coverage in case you have any acne, like I do.


($10 at Walmart, Walgreens, etc.)


Good luck!What Liquid Foundation works the best?
If you have really oily skin, like myself, you should look into trying a powder foundation. I'm using MAC Studio FX Powder and it works wonders, a little pricey, not as pricey as Makeup Forevers HD foundation (don't buy it, it broke me out).





If you're looking toward drug store, I used Covergirls Tru Blend for the longest time, has great coverage. (:
i use laura mercier foundation. depending on the kind of coverage u desire it can go on very light , or u can build it up. in the spring/summer i switch to the tinted moisturizer oil free. i like it alot because u dont feel like u have anything on your face and it has spf 20.


i tried macs foundation and they tend to break me out.


i recommend that u go to a macys and try out different counters, tell them that u are shopping around for foundation, if they know this, they will each give u a sample for a week, because they know if they got u hooked on their foundation, they have a customer for life..
Make up forever hd foundation is great for coverage and lasting power.


I have also tried revlons foundation. they are pretty good with coverage and last all day also.
MAC studio Fix Fluid, Revlon Colorstay. Wet n Wild makes a good foundation with nice coverage.
I use loreal true match super bendable make up. It feels like I have nothing on my skin and I don't get any break outs.





Danny
Revlon Colorstay

No comments:

Post a Comment