Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Best cheap ways to make liquid foundation darker?

I bought a Maybelline minerals foundation in Ivory.. In the shop it looked fine but when I got home and tried it on all over, I looked like a ghost :(





I don't want it going to waste.. so what could I add to it?


Thanks :)Best cheap ways to make liquid foundation darker?
either mix a darker foundation u might have lying around with it.


or get a darker powder foundation to put over the top.





xoxoBest cheap ways to make liquid foundation darker?
What I've done before is add the Rimmel fake tan make-up, to light foundation it helps the fake tan to blend in %26amp; give a natural colour then you can add either more of the tan or foundation to get the right shade.


%26amp; its only make up too so washes off!
use a lightly darker power over the top i have done that before to make my foundation match better good luck
Get another one somewhat darker, and mix it (:
another darker foundation or darker face powder to go over it

No comments:

Post a Comment