Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is a good, cheap liquid foundation?

I have normal/combination skin and I dont really like matte foundation or anything, do you know a really natural looking, smooth-looking liquid foundation?


Thanks :DWhat is a good, cheap liquid foundation?
Loreal true match


Nutrogena


Revlon (not colourstay) What is a good, cheap liquid foundation?
Cheap foundations are usually oily.





A good 'natural' one is Clinique. Its aprox $36 a bottle but it is so worth it. They are allergy tested %26amp; no chemicals that will harm your skin.





A Clinique consultant would be able to match the right colour for you %26amp; it looks much better than the cheaper brands.





I use to use Avon (cheap) %26amp; since using Clinique, haven't looked better. I actually use less so the cost works out aprox the same.





Goodluck!



Max Factor Colour Adapt Liquid Foundation


http://base0.googlehosted.com/base_media鈥?/a>





or rimmel foundation is also wonderful
I LOVE Rimmel's Recovering Light foundation in Porcelain 101. It works great for me and I have combination skin. It gives your face a slight glow cus of the small light particles in it and it's quite cheap! (check out the Rimmel site for more info) :)
Revlon just came out with a new foundation. I can't remember the name off hand but it's in a tube and comes in five shades. The interesting thing is that is goes on white and then it begins to match your shade and tone.
Cover Girl TruBlend and L'Oreal True Match have pretty natural finishes.
Revlon Colorstay.
Oriflame Giordani

No comments:

Post a Comment