Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best liquid foundation that makes your skin appear flawless?

I got dior pure light today which is really good!What is the best liquid foundation that makes your skin appear flawless?
What I found works best for me and I have normal to dry skin is the covergirl whipped foundation it covers like liquid but looks and feels light..hope this helps..check out their website for more info about it.What is the best liquid foundation that makes your skin appear flawless?
liquid foundation, always looks fake, and if you have any acne your trying to cover-up, the liquid foundation will make it worse... try a powder
i like neutrogena. seems to be the most flawless liquid foundation i have found. it also helps fight break-outs. brush a light layer of loose powder on top of it for an even more flawless look.
check out....bare essentials......google it, http://www.bareescentuals.com/


I know diff names but actually it's the same lol I've used it in the past very effective and got many many compliments, bit expensive but good to have when necessary, g'luck
  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment