Friday, January 8, 2010

What do YOU use when your apply your liquid foundation?

Fingers, Sponges,Foundation brush? I still dont know what to do, right


now im using my fingers.What do YOU use when your apply your liquid foundation?
fingersWhat do YOU use when your apply your liquid foundation?
Ive seriously tried just about everything from a sponge to my fingers and the bessssst is the MAC 187 brush and whats so great about it is that you can use it to apply liquid foundations and powders it will also give you the airbrushed finish look its the best!!! i 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000鈥?reccomend it!
everyone is different.. i use my fingers for my whole face.. i don't use brushes at all if i don't have to.. most makeup artist do use sponges or airbrush.. and apply shadows with brushes or q-tips.. get the book making faces by kevyn aucoin.. all make-up artists swear by this book.. its amazing.
i have always used my fingers. one of the benefits to that, is you learn to feel more of the shape of your face and become more familiar with it and that can help you know how much make up to apply.
I use a brush. It makes my skin look flawless, even if I have blemishes. The worst thing about using a brush is that if you get too much on, it looks weird. Basically just paint on a light layer.
don't use your fingers! you can make yourself break out that way!


i think its best to use sponges with liquid
i used to use wedge sponges, but fingers work even better and you don't have to waste the money on the sponges
I use a MAC 187 brush.
I use my fingers, and it hasn't made me break out.
I don't wear liquid but I used to use a sponge or my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment