Friday, January 8, 2010

Does liquid foundation make you break out?

I want to start wearing foundation (the liquid kind) but I'm in that stage where if I do one thing differently, I get pimples. Will wearing liquid foundation make me break out?





And also, what are some products that actually WORK when it comes to pimple/blackhead troubles?Does liquid foundation make you break out?
-physicans formula, makes great products all under $20, you'll NEVER break out with their makeup, coverage is great and goes on easily


-almay, all under $20 products cover great, you MAY break out but it's highly unlikely





most liquid foundations will cause you to break out do NOT buy rimmel london, wet n' wild, maybelline, milani. those are the worst companies, the formula is cheap and causes reactions such as redness and breakouts especially nasty little blackheads.Does liquid foundation make you break out?
it all depends on what type of makeup ur using....a lot of people have sensitive skin when it comes to foundation. I use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and have for the past 2 years and i love it...its all water based so it doesnt irritate my skin. you can google Dinair and read more on it.
Ok. In response to others' posts...


- I agree with the oil free thing.


- You won't be called cake face if you use it like a normal person. I just put it on where I need to, not all over.


- I use wet n' wild, and there's nothing wrong with it.





Try using powders, maybe they'll work for you.


Make sure you properly cleanse your face at the end of the day, since foundation can clog up your pores.
If you use liquid foundation that has oil in it you will most likely have a break out, make sure to look at the label and only buy ones that say they are oil free!
ok dermatologists work, trust me!


i don't know of anything else that actually works.


and please don't use liquid, people will call you cake face.

No comments:

Post a Comment