Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I put my powder primer on before liquid foundation or does it have to be with powder foundation?

I bought the Diva Defense Primer sample from coastal scents and I'm wondering if it's okay to use a powder before a liquid. Thank you :)Can I put my powder primer on before liquid foundation or does it have to be with powder foundation?
Personally I use liquid primer, and then liquid foundation, or powder primer and powder foundation.


If you use a powder and then put liquid on top of it, it will make your skin look cakey, and unnatural.Can I put my powder primer on before liquid foundation or does it have to be with powder foundation?
NEVER put powder on before foundation it crates a texture like a dough mix if you know what i mean, also you put the liquid on and the powder sets the liquid to last longer
if its powder, i think its suppose to go on the otherway arround other wise its gonna look blotchy and stuff
im sure it is.





But for a better effect use liquid first.

No comments:

Post a Comment