Friday, January 8, 2010

Is liquid foundation better than the powder?

I used power all the time, but i want to try the liquid.


Does it come off easily? Sometimes if i wipe the powder, it come off a little. Will liquid do that?








And is it harder to wash off?


Thanks!Is liquid foundation better than the powder?
use liquid foundation and set it with your pressed powder





^__^ ``tia





http://ribbonties.blogspot.comIs liquid foundation better than the powder?
I think liquid foundation is for a more made up look and people who need more coverage. I like powder best because it looks really natural. It does come off but I just re-apply whenever.. so it's no biggie for me. But other peeps on here are saying there's a primer you can use so it sets.. so that sounds pretty cool.





Powder seems most easier to wash off though because it's already loose. Liquid, I'd wash my face twice just to make sure I get it all off.
I use this pressed foundation because it doesn't wpe off its kind of liquidy but powder but...


http://isandoval2.qbeautyzone.com/produc鈥?/a>


if you want liquid i would use one of these it feels like you're not wearing foundation


http://isandoval2.qbeautyzone.com/produc鈥?/a>


http://isandoval2.qbeautyzone.com/produc鈥?/a>


http://isandoval2.qbeautyzone.com/produc鈥?/a>
I personally like powder better.


Usually, if you use a face primer before you put on any make-up, including the powder foundation, it'll help the powder stick and won't come off.


Liquid always makes my face feel wet and uneven skin toned.


But... maybe you should try both and see what you like better?
i prefer powder cause it doesn't clog my pores. if you use bare minerals it doesn't come off unless if you wash it off, that's what i use.
I think it depends on your skin type as well. If you have dry skin then using powder can sometimes emphasise the dryness of your skin.





Personally I prefer liquid foundation as it provides the coverage I need and then finish off with pressed powder on the oily areas to reduce shine.





I prefer to use L'oreal true match foundation because of the pump bottle it comes in (UK/Europe version) so its less messy and lasts longer as you don't waste too much product.





Liquid foundation is easier to wash off though.
yes!


its much better!


and no its not hard t wash off.
It depends on your personal preference. If you don't like the powder try the liquid. There are places you can go to try before you buy. I sell Mary Kay and all my customer have the choice to try before they buy. That way they aren't wasting their money on a product they don't like or won't use. Also I do agree with the women that said use liquid with powder, or a liquid that turns to a powder with a pressed or loose powder as well. It creates a much softer look. Email me I would be glad to give you some more pointers.
i use both and it works wonders if we're talking about the same thing i use covergirl like pressed powderhttp://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/45/鈥?/a>





after putting on the liquid it seals it in well and covers any blemish's the liquid covers alot more flaws but somtimes doesnt blend as easily, its very easy to take off though liek if u try but not on its own, so i suggest both but make sure ur face is dry and oil free or it wont stick
you wear liquid foundation, and then put on powder to set it...and it comes off just as easy as powder
I use the Liquid Minerals from Bee Luscious. You get the best of both worlds. You get an oil free liquid that turns to powder almost as soon as it hits your skin. It gives a very natural look. It is also free of bismuth and talc.





http://www.beeluscious.com
No liquid if anything sould be easier to wash off. Powder is better for more oily skinned people where liquid is better for more dry skinned people. Now all dry skinned people still ne to mosterize and oily dont want to apply make-up on with extreme oil on.

No comments:

Post a Comment