Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it still as effective if I wet the sponge before I apply liquid foundation?

I wet the sponge I use before I apply my liquid foundation because it makes it easier to spread around and blend, but is it still as effective as just applying with no water?





Basically, do you get the same results if you use water?





Because I have always used water because I save a lot of it. A little goes a lot longer with the water.





I hope that's not too confusing.Is it still as effective if I wet the sponge before I apply liquid foundation?
well...if it works for you then thats good. I would'nt do this because i feel like my foundation wont stay on as long as it's potential. But if you are trying to save on foundation then it makes sense. Too maybe you wanna try a different foundation, in which without water a little still goes a long way. =)Is it still as effective if I wet the sponge before I apply liquid foundation?
it has the same effect, actually you put less on that way so it looks more natural and you aren't clogging your pores as much either. Just be sure to not overuse your sponges (throw away after a few uses) because bateria does grow on it even when you wash it after use.

No comments:

Post a Comment