Friday, January 8, 2010

Okay to mix tinted moisturizer with liquid foundation?

I have very oily skin, so using a moisturizer as well as liquid foundation makes me too greasy. However, if I don't use a moisturizer, foundation goes on a bit streaky. With that said, what if I add a tiny bit of TM to my liquid foundation? Does anybody else do this? I wouldn't be adding it so much for coverage as more oil control and easier liquid foundation application.Okay to mix tinted moisturizer with liquid foundation?
Totally fine.Okay to mix tinted moisturizer with liquid foundation?
Well if your skin is oily and you want to use your combination then I suggest use a loose powder to keep it from looking so oily. Don't use the powder that's compressed cause its held together by oils and it will only damage your skin. I add a little bit of TM to my liquid foundation but to match my skin tone, if it works then do it. As long as the shades match and the shine is under control you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment