Friday, January 8, 2010

What drugstore liquid foundation do you recommend?

I'm looking for a good drugstore liquid foundation, tinted moisturizer, and concealer. my face is combination of dry and oilyWhat drugstore liquid foundation do you recommend?
MaybellineWhat drugstore liquid foundation do you recommend?
I like olay daily moisturizer with spf 15 and covergirls trueblend foundation.I dont use concealer because trueblend covers everything that, I need to cover.
Try Revlon Colorstay or Maybelline Super Stay Foundation. They last really long hours and is true to their colors. Be sure to pick just the perfect shade though :)
there is the rimmel foundation, its oil-free and liquid and only costs like 7$ but it works great
maybellene
none I love avon!!





www.avon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment