Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the BEST brand of liquid foundation?

i need one that covers up COMPLETLEY, including all the little red marks and evvvvvverything, will last a long time (the whole school day) but also looks like real flawless skin. price doesnt matter. thanks!What is the BEST brand of liquid foundation?
MAC STUDIO FIX. It is the absolute best foundation I have ever tried, it covers everything and will last well into the evening. Use the foundation and set it with a little blot powder and you will have a beautiful, flawless face! Dermablend covers anything (it can cover a tattoo!) but it is thick and feels weird on the skin. A drugstore brand would be Revlon Colorstay, the concealer and foundation both cover awesomely and stay on. (Their eyeliner is the best also!!) Good Luck!!





#1 is definately the MAC though!What is the BEST brand of liquid foundation?
If you have lots of red, I would recommend buying the smashbox photofinish primer in colour adjust paired with either the smashbox foundation or a cheaper foundation (I recommend covergirl trublend, but I have clear, even skin so I'm unsure of how well it would work on others)
I use Clinique superfit foundation! it covers up everything AND it is made by dermatologist!! It won't clog pores and you will definatly find your color and if you can't then go to a clinique store and see if they have one of those people that find your color and do your make up for you!! thats what i did cuz i am an olive color and sometimes it can be kinda hard=)
Dior Airflash goes on really easily and looks great, and it covers blemished really well. Also try Chanel, they make a variety of terrific, long-lasting foundations.
mac. i use mac and i love it. but if you looking for a drug store brand use a covergirl one. my makeup i use a combination of mac and covergirl
I personally wouldn't use liquid foundation at all. It always looks you skin look greasy. it looks gross. believe me. my teacher wore that crap every day
Revlon Color Stay foundation or RImmel 16 Hours Foundation.
I like Covergirl's true blend. It blends it really good with your skin and covers EVRYTHING up. I lovee it !
Dior.. its a spray. apply with a sponge n it's magic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment