Friday, January 8, 2010

Does Almay smart shade work better than Alamy's Nearly Naked liquid foundation?

I have a lighter skin tone and i wanted to know which i should buy...The smart shade foundation or the nearly naked liquid foundation? I'm 14, so my complextion isnt exactly evened out yet. Which would you suggest for me?Does Almay smart shade work better than Alamy's Nearly Naked liquid foundation?
i have tried both and its what i thought:





Smart Shade


This product is great. I was looking for something that had sheer coverage, with a SPF, and looked natural. I also wanted something that evened out my skin tone. This did everything that I wanted it to do.


When applying it, you don't even feel like you are wearing makeup. It is the most lightweight makeup that I have ever used and I have always used makeup that is sheer and lightweight. I don't like the feel of heavy makeup.


I had a friend who used this product and thought very highly of it. This inspired me to check it out and I was also very happy.


I also have acne-prone skin and I have not broken out from this product.





Nearly Naked


I tried this foundation based on a great review by Paula Begoun and I have been pleased. The texture is light, but still gives just enough coverage for me. I find that I still need concealer for any trouble spots, but it dries quickly and is easy to blend. The Naked color is a great match for me (NW20) and the SPF is a nice added bonus (but could be higher). Application is a bit messy due to the poor packaging, but the price is right!Does Almay smart shade work better than Alamy's Nearly Naked liquid foundation?
I picked up some Smart Shade, just to give it a try. I've never used the nearly naked, but was happy with the smart shade. It would probably be good on skin that's not even, as it adjusts nicely. I'm very pale, so it's difficult to find makeup that is light enough but this stuff worked.
I don't like the Smart Shade... it turned orange on me. My skin is very fair and I used the lightest shade, but it didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment